A cloud storage solution might be a suitable:
- When you have only a few files and folders you want to store in the cloud (rather than needing to perform complete system backups or saving only complete folders).
- Want your online files and folders to be synchronized between your system and the online service automatically.
- When you need to share files and folders with colleagues, friends, or others quickly and easily.
Features & Benefits of Cloud Solutions
Through cloud computing, advance features enjoyed by large enterprises are now available to SMEs at a fraction of the cost. Features such as collaborating in real-time on the same project/document or easily find meeting time that works for everyone in your team allows users to work better together and improve productivity.
As the infrastructure and all necessary software are already in place, the solution can be tested and deployed quickly without the need to wait for additional hardware or software to be purchased and setup.
Additional resources will always be available as you grow your business. You can add more users, more accounts, and more storage space anytime with just a few clicks.
No Infrastructure Cost
There’s no need to invest in costly hardware or software to get started. There’s also no on-going maintenance costs and software / hardware upgrading costs to worry about, just a flat monthly usage fee to take care of.
As your data is automatically saved in the cloud, you’ll have access to your email, calendar and data, no matter where you are. Now everyone in your team can productive from anywhere, using any device with an Internet connection.
Built-in Redundancy and Backup
Cloud solutions providers typically operate from large data centres and across multiple clusters of servers to provide high reliability. Copies of data are also stored in different locations to provide redundancy. When you subscribe to cloud solutions, you automatically gain built-in redundancy and backup capability for your business data.
- Professional IT Consultation
- Solution customization to cather to different needs
- Costs estimation and budget projections
- Detailed deployment strategy and implementation plans
- Setup and configuration of cloud system
- Testing and commissioning
For more enquiries, kindly contact us and our representatives will be glad to assist you.